Search This Blog
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Market Concepts & You
There are many Making Concepts one can use to obtain status for your business and I have used them all. The one that stand out to me although all are important are: Advertising, in order to obtain customer and keep your business going you must advertise, having a good advertising campaign is the key, not to mention by word of mouth. Once you have a satisfied customer they will tell there friends and the cycle goes on you will alway have repeat customer because of your good customer service, pricing etc. Than also using Brand Recognition: as for me I also have travel business and I have my own logo, so to prevent anyone from using my logo or name I have copy written them and trade make them as well. These are some thing you would want to do to keep other from copying your brand. When I watched the Johnny Cupcake interview these are two thing he mentioned and I found it very interesting how he go about keeping them on point. As he said people will take your ideas and run with them with out your permission so if you want your brand to stay in tacked you will trade mark, copy write them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you, you must have a good advertising campaign it will grab customers attention and they will more then likely try your product. Word of mouth is the best because I try a lot of products or even try a new store if its recommended to me more then once. Great Post!
ReplyDeleteTurkessa Williams